Monday, December 28, 2009

Who's anti-myspace?

Being that I'm a Interactive Media Designer I'm very anti-myspace. How many of you are anti-myspace? The entire structure and layout of the site doesn't let true Flash Website designers shine. I have 2 degrees: AA in Multimedia and Web Design and a BA in Interactive Media Design. It's really funny when my friend and others think that they are web designers because they can create a lil' myspace page. This is truly not web design kids!



Who's anti-myspace?

I'm anti-myspace 2006+



Who's anti-myspace?

I agree, copying and pasting code that some one else alrady created is NOT being creative!!



Who's anti-myspace?

I completely agree. A myspace is not a webpage. However, I am not anti-myspace. People can think whatever they want. It does bug me when somebody says they can make websites, but it doesn't matter really. If they want to show people their myspace and show it off, so be it.



Who's anti-myspace?

Yea so many people being delusional enough to believe that just b/c they found some awesome code for a page makes them creative but it's just lame.



Who's anti-myspace?

I'm very "anti-myspace" because me sister got messed up emails from guys.....



Who's anti-myspace?

im a myspace whore but i do agree



Who's anti-myspace?

you know people dont use myspace because they think that they are creating a web layout people use it because they get to talk to friends in a fun way they get to express themself and you know i was against myspace but i found my sisters on there sister i dont know in lfe and if a site like myspace can bring any other families together like that thats amazing because neither one of us can afford the long distance so my space is a free way to talk between us



Who's anti-myspace?

It is a horrible thing. You basically get "spaces" fille with absolute rubbish, it is the new homestead or geocities. Jsut sites filled with rubbish and looks like trash as it is designed by ppl who have no idea what they want or what theya re doing. I have had ppl tell me how great it is as they created a page. Copied and pasted the page more like!



Who's anti-myspace?

ANTI Myspace through and through!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone