Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Profile on Firefox problem?

My profile has messed up on myspace since they updated it. There is conflict with the profile and firefox, it makes the words go on top of each other and the custom table widths/height have gone funny. It works fine in internet explorer and just suddenly started doing it on firefox.



(i haven't changed anything)



Myspace Profile on Firefox problem?

I figured it out myself. I am using a template by Mike Davidson. On his site there is this message:



UPDATE: (10/15/07) If you閳ユ獧e noticing jumbled text in Firefox while using this layout, simply change "line-height: 1px" to "line-height: auto" in the body section of the CSS.



Myspace Profile on Firefox problem?

it happen to me too, sometthing with F.F dont change your pro. tom should fix it soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone