Monday, December 28, 2009

What do I do (myspace)?

I just got a message through myspace from some guy and inside the message was a huge picture of a penis. I don't know this guy, he's not in my friend's list, I don't know if he was trying to be funny or what but I didn't find it very funny and it was really disturbing for me. What should I do, report it to myspace or what? What would that do?



What do I do (myspace)?

I would report him cuzz your not allowed to send nudity pictures through myspace. the rest explains itself. I had a guy do something exactly like that so I reported him.



What do I do (myspace)?

Yes, I would report it. I don't really know what that would do. They may just ban the guy from Myspace.



What do I do (myspace)?

repot the homo



What do I do (myspace)?

Definitely report it to myspace. Who knows who else he is sending this to, like kids and teens. Every effort should be made to stop sicko pervert ASAP.



What do I do (myspace)?

man wtf hahaha well they ain't gonna do nothing about it trust me just get over it and keep your life up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone