Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Survey. TEN POINTS!?

I created a site called http://www.thedrinkingsurvey.com that gives you a 'drinking personality' upon completion (and a myspace icon of it as well). Do you agree with the type of drinker it said you are? Are there any other funny drinking personalities i could add?



Myspace Survey. TEN POINTS!?

I'm the rare drunk. Yes, I'd have to agree.



Very fun survey!



Myspace Survey. TEN POINTS!?

Yeah, I think it's quite accurate..



Well, I don't drink.



Sober Drinker



The Sober Drinker is a person that drinks, but never gets drunk. They have other things to do besides losing their liver, killing brain cells, and going to the bathroom a lot. Their favorite drink is 'water on the rocks'.



Yay! Your survey was very good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone