Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace, and my mom?

lol my mom is on my myspace rite now and shes trying to delete it. its so funny cause she dosnt kno how or wat i put my code for them to delete it wit. lol its so funny trying to see her delete it. should i just let her delete it and show her where, its so funny. i hope she knos i can just make a whole new one later.



Myspace, and my mom?

You are very disrespectful to your Mom. Trust me, you'll regret it one of these days and wish you had treated her better.



Myspace, and my mom?

EmaWeeE, I am not a big fan of social sites for young people.I am glad that your site is private.Just keep in mind that on the computor we can be anything we want to be.There are real risks on the inter-net. Report It



Myspace, and my mom?

EmaWeeE, if your mother didn't love you she wouldn't care what you did.You must learn to take responsibility for your actions.I just keep seeing an insecure young girl.Try to do your best each day.You will be much happier.Trust me.Take care. Report It



Myspace, and my mom?

help her out.



Myspace, and my mom?

you're a bad girl



Myspace, and my mom?

um just watch her but if you want to just show her



Myspace, and my mom?

hopefully she will whoop your mean *** and take away your computer, cell phone, TV and everything else you have



Myspace, and my mom?

LOOK!



Two points for me responding to a pointless question!



Myspace, and my mom?

slap your mom, she's being a ******



Myspace, and my mom?

Uhm, okay :o)



Myspace, and my mom?

NO!!!!!!!!!!! STAND YOUR GROUND!



BTW: How are you both on the computer at the same time?



Better hope yo dad don't come home early and whip your bottom bare!



Myspace, and my mom?

I know what you mean about it being funny watching parents try to deal with technology. When my mom was learning to use a computer, she would roll the mouse all the way across the desk and even down the side of it until she figured out how to use it on the pad. That said, while it is a little bit funny, just be nice and show her how to delete it. Like you said, you can just make another one, and maybe she will trust you a little more if you help her out on this. Plus, if your mom is anything like mine, she will not give up or stop bugging you until it is done, so you might as well save yourself the grief.



Myspace, and my mom?

you are such a brat!



Myspace, and my mom?

Comment: WTC?



Myspace, and my mom?

tell her youll be acreful to not give out any personal info so myspace is safe



Myspace, and my mom?

LMAO! Don't show her. just tell her to **** off.



Myspace, and my mom?

I saw yo picture on myspace, damn you ugly. I'm younger than u and still beat you by miles. Not to mention the fact I'm not a spoiled *****.



Myspace, and my mom?

Let her struggle - why does she want to delete it? Just make several of them to keep her busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone