Monday, December 28, 2009

What sites can i use to make my orginal picture into a funny pic of who ever is in the picture?

I am looking for a site or multiple sites that i can use to make my pics into funny looking pictures...I have seen several pictures like that on Myspace and cant figure out what sites they use? Also What is a good site for like photo Editing? Or Anything else in that line...Please help...So i can make funny picture Faces outta my Photos...Thanks alot..for all the help!



What sites can i use to make my orginal picture into a funny pic of who ever is in the picture?

Zingfu is a great place to make funny little cardlike things called zings. You can stick a picture in a funny border or frame or a few other things and add word bubbles and other stuff. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone