Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace......?

I am looking for a myspace headline.....



Can you tell me sum really funny headlines....bc that would b great!!



Myspace......?

just put one of your favorite movie quotes of an icon in the headline, thats what i do



Myspace......?

*insert witty comment here*



Myspace......?

mine has 'absinthe makes the heart grow fonder' on it and 'beauty is in the eyes of the beer-holder' :p



ikhandi



www.myspace.com/ikhandi



Myspace......?

cool u have a myspace!? me 2!.



ummmmm how bout "wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's about t time!!!" lol.



Myspace......?

Well, when I put up a myspace headline on my profile.....I try to use something that means something to me. If you have a favorite quote or saying, try using that. If you have a favorite comedian then you can put something up there like that. It really doesn't matter to others as much as it'll matter to you, so make it something that you really enjoy.



Myspace......?

use this web sight when you find one you like copy and paste it in your about me section good luck



http://www.wishafriend.com/quotes/



Myspace......?

mine says "Eat your %26lt;3 out"!



Try surfin the net to find something! There are endless possibilities on a headline for myspace! Try looking at other peoples headlines and pick bits and pieces of theirs and add to yours!



Myspace......?

I'm changing mine to "when you go to the ER ask for Dr zucchini, and then the squash will come out."



This old man that was old enough to be our gradfather told my cousin and I that when we were sitting at the bar. He said he was a dr at an ER, and his name was zucchini. Nothing funnier than drunk old people.



Myspace......?

how about welcome to my myspace. always catchy.



Myspace......?

"**** folgers...I'm the best part of waking up"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone