Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Myspace dilemma???? Was I wrong?

I have a girl on myspace, and I have several friends. A girl that I had relations with in the past posted a pic on her page of a new tat. The tat is on her back and the pic she took showed her big ol *** in it. As a joke I posted a comment that said "No one is looking at your tat". So she leaves a comment on my page talking about "very funny" or whatever. My girl goes on the "tattoo girl's" page and finds the pic comment that I left and hell breaks loose. She came at my like I cheated on her ... but to me it was just a funny comment. Was I wrong???



Another Myspace dilemma???? Was I wrong?

With females Ur always wrong. I learned a long time ago to say I'm sorry, it's my fault even when I had nothing 2 do with it. It just makes life easier 4 U. Yes U got to swallow some pride but if it makes them feel better %26amp; Ur relation ship better go one and say Ur sorry what was I thinking. Hope this gives U something 2 think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone