Monday, December 28, 2009

Who was on myspace, but not n e more?

I was on myspace for 8 months! i blew up on fourth of july 2006 and terminated my account. it's so funny how it asks you like five times before you really want to terminate your account. it feels good to be myspace free. Yay!



Who was on myspace, but not n e more?

Hi...my name is Michael and I've been MySpace clean now for three months. This is my first time attending MA, but it feels good to talk to people who are dealing with the same things as I am.



One day at a time man, one day at a time...



And yes, I agree that it takes a f***kin act of congress to get your account terminated...Tom, you son of a b**ch!



Who was on myspace, but not n e more?

what do u mean by u "blew up"? That just confused me.



Who was on myspace, but not n e more?

i know how u feel. i deleted mine yesterday. i'm myspace free too! =D =)



Who was on myspace, but not n e more?

i deleted my account too!!!! give me 10 points!



Who was on myspace, but not n e more?

wow



Who was on myspace, but not n e more?

I'd love to delete my account, because myspace kinda sucks.



but, it is a good way for me to keep in contact with some people.



Who was on myspace, but not n e more?

I deleted my account a longgg time ago, but I never really got that into it anyway cuz it kinda sucks.



I prefer to use Yuniti ( http://yuniti.com ) so Im not social networking site free - but I like to keep in contact with people who I don't see often, or friends I moved away from.



Myspace just sucks though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone