Thursday, December 24, 2009

MYSPACE HELP NEEDED!!! why can't I sign up 4a myspace account? I can't get past the first

I enter my e-mail addy, name, birth date etc. Then, at the bottom of the page there is a wee box wi numbers and letters which I enter each time and still I get an error message that states plainly that there is an error and yet, gives me no more info on what the actual problem is. Is this a browser setting problem or do the people at myspace just know how much i want to mess with ppl and make funny **** happen? Help and I might even say thank you. Cheers peeps. Crust



MYSPACE HELP NEEDED!!! why can't I sign up 4a myspace account? I can't get past the first sign in page. HELP

I know this sounds silly, but try again.



When you are about to click the submit or next button, hold down CTRL key and then click the button.



Do not let go the CTRL button for a few seconds.



The reason..



Perhaps you have a popup blocker which is killing off a popup telling you what the problem is?



The popup blocker in IE is disabledtemporarily by holding down CTRL and clicking the button that invokes a popup.



If you use a different popup blocker, disable it while signing up.



Other possibilities include over enthusiastic firewalls and other "safe surfing" protection utilities, you have IE's security settings set incorrectly or too high to allow MySpace to do what it wants to, or MySpace needs to set a cookie and you're not allowing it to.



MYSPACE HELP NEEDED!!! why can't I sign up 4a myspace account? I can't get past the first sign in page. HELP

if you are using a public computer there are settings they can use to restrict you signing up for my space. I did it on a library computer and it directed to me to a goggle search engine. go to a friends house to set up your account, then you can use it anywhere.



MYSPACE HELP NEEDED!!! why can't I sign up 4a myspace account? I can't get past the first sign in page. HELP

The characters you enter are case sensitive. You gotta make sure that if it says Tub8D you don't enter tub8d - use capitals where it has capitals...etc.



Other than that, I've not a clue what the issue is. *Shrugs*



MYSPACE HELP NEEDED!!! why can't I sign up 4a myspace account? I can't get past the first sign in page. HELP

Did you block a cookie? Also, they give error messages all the time. I'd just wait a bit and try again. Hope you can figure it out. :)



MYSPACE HELP NEEDED!!! why can't I sign up 4a myspace account? I can't get past the first sign in page. HELP

you dont have to past the first sign in page, you dont have to open an account, myspace sucks!!! one more myspace user %26amp;%^#*!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone