Monday, December 28, 2009

Have MySpace..Confused about how to put BLOG background!?!?!?

Hi!



I have MySpace and I have done pages on there. But I have seen friends with beautiful or funny backgrounds on their blogs....I cannot figure out where to find those things...



And once you do. What do you do next?????????



I can seen places with cool stuff but dont know if it is the right thing or not.



Can you please tell me how to do it? Not just where to find them although that helps too. But I have found places with nice stuff but dont know if they are the right thing OR how to use them if they are.



SO....I need to know almost step by step...



thanks for the help!



Have MySpace..Confused about how to put BLOG background!?!?!?

go to photobucket.com



search the image you want



once you've found it grab the Direct link (URL)



then go to manage blog on your homepage



then find where it says customize or customize blog



Place it towards the bottom where it says "background image"



figure out whether or no you want the image to repeat or not



play around with it make it your own :)



hope ive helped



Have MySpace..Confused about how to put BLOG background!?!?!?

google myspace layout generators. It will take u step by step. I make my own backgrounds and then use a generator to design the rest of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone