Monday, December 28, 2009

I like a guy in my class, I fear he likes a girl, they r posn in 2 pics on his myspace, do I have a

I have not spoke to him much, but I have him on my friends list on myspace, we both love musical theatre--- music stuff--- and hes funny and nice and does not appear stuck up at all. hes my age, but I have never spoke to him one on one, he prob thinks im ugly or another face in the crowd, %26amp;....I do not get why when I left a comment he did not even write back, and it was casual, like: "do we have class on friday? " cuz the class gets canceled a lot u know? he must think I am a freak, or a leper. I need some ausome amazing pronto advice. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



I like a guy in my class, I fear he likes a girl, they r posn in 2 pics on his myspace, do I have a chance???

whoa....try taking a chill pill first. If you don't talk to him you will NEVER have a chance. He is just a guy. Nothing special. So try having a few little chats with him...nothing to big...just think of something and try talking to him. You seem to have some of the same interests so coming up with a topic shouldn't be that hard. Talk to him in person so he knows you alive then see how things go from there.



He may not have responded to your comment cause he does not know who you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone