Thursday, December 24, 2009

AM I EMO???? sooo annoying + funny story + pictures?

lol i laughed my head off when i heard lol



ok so my bro is 19 in the navy in melbourne (australia)



and he met this chik whos 17 in brisbane lol theve never met hes only seen a pict of her and there goin out shes dropped out in yr 10 n works @ kmart lol now there gonna meet up n "sort stuff out" lol



do u think thats funny



ahhahahah i did



ohh btw my friens think i look emo



do i really



www.myspace.com/paraschos7



^^



just in case it didnt show up



its myspace



then /paraschos7



thanks heaps lol my bro sooo funny



lol im 15 well nearly 16 to the guy that asked



AM I EMO???? sooo annoying + funny story + pictures?

yup you look emo. Sorry mate but you know just being honest :)



EMO's = Hitlers new youth



http://www.seleckis.lv/wp-content/upload...



AM I EMO???? sooo annoying + funny story + pictures?

Too much work to read, look at the pics, especially considering I don't even give a shitt.



AM I EMO???? sooo annoying + funny story + pictures?

Okay. So, even if you look that way, if you're well, let's say an extrovert, you're not emo. Speaking bluntly, just someone who likes those type of things.



Secondly, there's also a senti, a lighter type of emo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone