Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace is acting funny. Can anyone help?

Hey. I have a myspace account. When I tried logging in today, I kept getting a message that either my membership was cancelled or that my account was deleted. I just used it yesterday, and it was fine. Why am I getting that message? Is anyone else getting it? What can I do?



Myspace is acting funny. Can anyone help?

Myspace had a power outage in LA and it seems to be affecting everyone. Many people have been having this problem. See below:



http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...



Myspace is acting funny. Can anyone help?

haha no more my space



Myspace is acting funny. Can anyone help?

yepp I used it early this morning and it was working fine..I think its screwed up again



Myspace is acting funny. Can anyone help?

yes



Myspace is acting funny. Can anyone help?

everyone is like that. i dunno y



Myspace is acting funny. Can anyone help?

You cant do nothing ... you just have to wait for it to come back up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone