Monday, November 30, 2009

I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? ?

First off, my friend is totally naive.



She used my laptop, and when I got it back, I saw that she was still logged in.



I sent this to nearly 20 of her friends:



--------------------------------------...



Omg omg The results came back positive.



What should I do??



----------------------------



and then her friends would write:



Positive for what??



-------------------------------



And I would reply:



There was a small bump on the skin of my vagina. It looks like a wart, like one on a hand.



And, it burns when I pee.



I took a blood test and I have herpes.



The docter said that I need to take generic Valtrex 4 times a day in order to keep my blood up and the warts down.



I think that Cooper gave it to me.



Omg what if I passed it on to Eddie.



What should I do? Deny it? He has been calling me and I am too scared to pick up his phone calls.



I feel kinda bad....and i think she knows it was me. what should i do now?



I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? %26lt;FUNNY%26gt;?

did you seriously do that?



hahahahah that makes me laugh



like no other. that was mean.



but say that someone might've



hacked into her account. don't



say you did..i think she'd be pissed



I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? %26lt;FUNNY%26gt;?

yeah she felt she could trust you to close it if she forgot...kinda mean sorry



I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? %26lt;FUNNY%26gt;?

yea that was so funny lol but you went kinda far.



I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? %26lt;FUNNY%26gt;?

yeah but tell her that someone hacked in your account and it's not me



I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? %26lt;FUNNY%26gt;?

Dude, that's messed up.



i'd be SO pissed if my friend did that to me.



Granted, it made me chuckle a little. haha.



I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? %26lt;FUNNY%26gt;?

Well, first, quit calling her your friend, because you are definitely no friend to her. You suck as a person if you would do that to someone you claim was a friend, but life is funny. One day something bad is going to happen to you and it will be either someone stabbing you in the back or you getting an STD and you will think back to what you did and you will know you deserve what you got coming.



You should tell her the truth and you should go to each person (in person) and tell them the truth and tell them it is not true and you are sorry for what you did. And she should be with you each time so she can hear you say it. Then you should go to Church.



I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? %26lt;FUNNY%26gt;?

Well wutever u do, dont forget to delete this, it would be bad if she read this.... lol and im not sure... but i think once u pick best answer, u can no longer delete ur question, cux i try deleting mine, and it didnt let me... maybe it can... but im not sure...



but depends on how close u guys are... id deny it... or just say, haha im kidding! gotcha! dont act to akward, or wait to long, cux by then.. things will get bad... lol



I hacked my best friends Myspace. Was this wrong? %26lt;FUNNY%26gt;?

yeah thats really mean....i hope you do get herpes now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone