Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What is a funny myspace headline?

got any?



What is a funny myspace headline?

"Tom didn't comment me back, so if you don't mind i'm gonna go kill myself now."



"I just ate a walrus."



"Hi, nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOObs"



"GIVE ME YOUR BOOOOOOOBS"



What is a funny myspace headline?

keep earth clean its not uranus! get it...lol ahhnm ( clear throat) good bye ...lol



What is a funny myspace headline?

I wanted to kill the sexiest person alive...But suicide's a crime :-/



You know what pisses me off? People who point at the wrist when asking the time, i know where my watch is buddy where they f**k is yours? I mean do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is??



Or go to aimawaymessages.com %26amp; copy %26amp; paste them to your myspace.



What is a funny myspace headline?

The arsonist has oddly shaped feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone