Monday, November 30, 2009

What should I use as a myspace Display Name? something funny, Stupid but clean???

I SHOWERED LAST MONTH!



What should I use as a myspace Display Name? something funny, Stupid but clean???

What about Bob



Bob Rehab



bobby digital



big bob



shiscabob



What should I use as a myspace Display Name? something funny, Stupid but clean???

Dear Mr toilet , I'm the Sh*t



What should I use as a myspace Display Name? something funny, Stupid but clean???

two baby seals walk into a club?



wanna hear a dirty joke? the boy fell in the mud?



wanna hear a clean joke? The boy took a shower?



im full of stupid sayings.



What should I use as a myspace Display Name? something funny, Stupid but clean???

Bob did what with a banana?



iBob



Boby- Bee



Bobdizzle



B-Unit



What should I use as a myspace Display Name? something funny, Stupid but clean???

it's called "myspace" because it's supposed to be YOUR space, so I recommend that you tap into your creativity and come up with your own name so that it is an original reflection of YOUR personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone