Monday, November 30, 2009

Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

I asked something like this the other day and I havn't gotten any answers. Make it funny or b serious....but please give me something, anything



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

Because everybody on there is ugly, EVERYBODY. The people on there you think are hot have either



a)taken a picture of somebody else and used it



b)taken a picture from an obscure angle which makes them look hot



or c)photoshopped their picture in order to fix their unibrow and other problems.



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

Tom made 580 million and he wears a white tshirt on everyones page



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

how doesnt Myspace suck? it made my sister quit all of her sports. Im not kidding, she quit soccer and swimming because of "grades" but she had a B average and now she is on Myspace at least three hours a day.



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

becausepeople who dont have real friends ask people they dont know to be their friends on there and they then feel partially loved?



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

I'm not allowed to tell you why myspace sucks because all my friends will dump me if I do! =D



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

Because its a place "Where A Kid Can Be A Kid"!



And then pretend they are adults.



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

Because the # of friends you have is like a merit badge. Something you should honor. Something you work for and are proud of. And yet, they have groups called 'myspace wh*res' where all you do is add people.



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

hm i have my space and i have plenty friends offline I feel loved without it so I am on it to do blogs I am a major HTML geek i love graphics..lol...But if you mean by sucking such as the performance yeah it does it is because of all the people on the sever the servers are really crappy there....



Why does MYSPACE suck? Any reasons that are funny?

Because of all those Emo Screamo losers who are on Myspace to unite with the rest of their lame-*** counterparts from all over the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone