Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace Funny Private Headlines?

I saw a profile that said ""Oopss I made my page private so your nosey a#@ can stop reading my comments. " Where can't I find that and other headlines about private profiles?



Myspace Funny Private Headlines?

hmm...i dont know but just be creative...make your own quote...here's a place to start possibly...I like this quote..lol....."I'm flattered that my profile is so entertaining that you come by everyday to see it...Can we say stalker??"



%26amp;%26amp; also at the end of that quote u have in the question add "Get a new hobby."....saw it on an icon ;]



btw if you go to myhotcomments.com and search for private myspace or stalker you can get some icons/graphics with both quotes...idk of any others..sry..good luck [=



Myspace Funny Private Headlines?

i can tell you...but she's on my page. she has so many it's insane and there even better then that. whippedcreamdreams.net



she has so much to offer. thats just her website, she also has a myspace thats easier to use and find things. same name..just request me and you'll find her in my friends totally awesome!!!!



www.myspace.com/ashley10586

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone